Meal Delivery & To-Go Order Guidelines
Westminster’s Independent Living Resident Meal Delivery Service has been provided to meet specific, short term health needs and to ensure proper nutrition during a time of convalescence.
We are pleased to announce the Meal Delivery Service will now be available to all Preston & Windsor Residents as an additional service offering through Dining Services. The meal delivery fee is $4.00. The fee will be waived with a Physician Order.
If you place a request for meal delivery without a Physician order, a fee of $4.00 will be charged to your account. The $4.00 delivery fee will be an additional charge on your account and will not be deducted from your Dining Dollars if you participate in the Dining Dollar Program. There will not be a fee charged for to-go/carry-out meals.
The Dining Services team will accept apartment Meal Delivery requests that meet the following guidelines:
- Dial the direct line 512 600-7332, or extension #240 for the Laurel Dining Room service. Dial 512 600-7369 or extension #302 for the Dogwood Bistro Café. When you call you will hear a voice recording. After the tone leave a message with the following information:
- your name
- apartment number
- meal order
* If you do not have access to a current menu, request to have someone return your call with the menu options. Please call in for each meal you wish to have delivered.
2) Laurel Dining Meal Delivery Time Guidelines:
- Lunch meal delivery requests must be placed by 10:45 a.m. Your meal will be delivered to your apartment between 11:45 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- Dinner meal delivery requests must be placed by 4:45 p.m. Your meal will be delivered to your apartment between 5:00 p.m.-6:00 p.m.
3) Dogwood Bistro Café Meal Delivery Time Guidelines:
- Breakfast meal delivery requests must be placed by 6:45 a.m. Your meal will be delivered to your apartment between 7:00 a.m.-8:00 a.m.
- Lunch & dinner meal delivery requests must be placed between 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. Your meal will be delivered to your apartment as soon as the request is received and your order is prepared.
*Due to the high volume in the Dogwood Cafe, meal tray delivery requests will not be accepted after 4:00 p.m.
Dogwood Bistro Café To-Go Order Meal Option
In an effort to continue to offer residents varied dining options, the Dogwood Bistro Café is also offering To-Go/Carry-Out Orders. You may now call the Bistro to place an order and pick up your order at no cost.
The Food & Beverage team will accept Dogwood Bistro Café To-Go orders that meet the following guidelines:
- Dial the direct line 512 600-7369 or extension #302 for the Dogwood Bistro Café.
- Lunch & Dinner To Go Orders must be placed between the hours of
1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
* Due to the high volume in the Dogwood Café, To-Go Orders will not be accepted during the following peak dining periods:
Lunch – 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. Dinner – 4:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.