Charitable Orgs for Donations

Dear Residents,

If you have possessions you would like to get rid of you can contact one of the charities listed below. The Salvation Army or Texas Paralyzed Veterans will often pick up large items. If you need further assistance, please contact Rachel Gill, Life Enrichment Director, at 512-600-7326 or

Having trouble reading? Download the document directly by clicking here.