Check here for the latest construction updates here at Twin Lakes.
Connection Entrance will be closed the week of Jan 20th!
More Connection areas will be closing over the next few weeks. We will let you know in advance.
please be aware-
The Pool, Fitness and M&E Room will remain open!
- The New Montgomery Room is completed and usable... please have someone book this room for you still labeled as the Montgomery Room
- There is a smaller conference room available in that same area, it has yet to be named.
- Brandi's office is completed and is across from where her old office was located.
- The "old" Montgomery room is out of service!
- Please use the "Gold" elevator when going up to the Fitness, M&E, Therapy and the Clinic the stairs are in the construction area.
October Update for the Memory Support Assisted Living Project
- LOADING DOCK CONTINUES TO BE CLOSED TO ALL PEDESTRIAN TRAFFIC!
- WALDEN DOOR BY THE McKINLEY ENTRANCE IS CONITUNES TO BE UNDERCONTRUCTION -
- PLEASE USE THE OTHER WALDEN DOOR
- ASSOCIATE BREAKROOM IS MOVED TO THE LOWER LEVEL (RESIDENTS CAN USE THE BILLARDS TABLE AT ANYTIME
- SALON WORK BEGINS IN OLD ASSOCIATE BREAKROOM
- PURPLE HALLWAY BY BRANDIE'S OFFICE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION -
- THERE IS STILL ACCESS IN THE PURPLE HALLWAY!
CONSTRUCTION UPDATE Sept 2019
- THE LOADING DOCK DEMO WILL BEGIN WEDNESDAY SEPT 4TH
IT WILL BE CLOSED FOR TWO WEEKS -
YOU CAN ACCESS THE MAIN BUILDING THROUGH THE FIRESIDE DOORS.
LOADING DOCK WILL BE CLOSED TO ALL PEDESTRIAN TRAFFIC!
- THE MCKINLEY ENTRANCE AND THE WEST ENTRANCE TO WALDEN
DEMOLITION OF THE DAYSTAR ROOM AND THE MCKINLEY WELCOME DESK
WILL BEGIN SEPT 9TH THROUGH THE END OF 2019 12/31!
ENTRANCE AND EXIT WILL BE OPEN AND MAINTAINED -- PLEASE BE CAREFUL