How do I join Odyssey?
Write down your name and e-mail address and bring it to the front desk. If you do not have an e-mail address set up already, please contact Stacy Swan in the Administrative Office for assistance.
Do I have to use Odyssey?
No, Odyssey is just another convenient way to access information at Green Country Village. Print copies of most materials are available at the Front Desk. Note: We will no longer be delivering calendars, birthday lists and weekly updates to apartment doors. If you like, you may pick up these materials at the Front Desk when you get your mail.
Can I let someone else use my Odyssey account?
No, non-residents are not permitted to use Odyssey features that require a login. Non-residents may view features available the "Lobby," which does not require logging in.
What if I forget my username and/or password?
If you have forgotten your username, please click here. If you have forgotten your password, please click here. Follow the instructions provided. If you continue to have difficulty, please contact Odyssey Support.
Will all Kindles work with Odyssey?
Unfortunately, no. Only the Kindle Fire and other tablets with a full web browser will work with Odyssey. Odyssey will not work on Kindle e-readers such as Paperwhite, Voyage and Oasis. All Kindle Fire models should work just fine.
Is Odyssey secure?
Caremerge provides security for the Odyssey website. Security features include:
- System Monitored 24/7: Constantly monitoring system for security vulnerabilities and to identify potential threats.
- Encrypted Data Transfer: SSL certificates to encrypt data transfers ensures that logins and content is not readable to anyone on the internet.
- Firewalls Installed: Helps the server avoid attacks.
- Real-time backup: Avoids data loss from the system.
- Forced logout: Users are automatically logged out after 10 minutes of inactivity.
- Complex password requirement: Ensures that unauthorized users cannot guess commonly used, simple passwords.
- Encrypted database: Passwords and any sensitive data is stored in encrypted format in our database.
- Two-level server authorization: Ensures that even if someone gets to server passwords, are not able to log in.